Thursday, July 08, 2010

4th cont...

Ok so listen, I have been trying and trying to get all these pictures uploaded on blogger but it's just not working. So...I am sooo sorry to not be able to post the rest. :(

Boo for blogger.

Anyway, I'm still wondering where the lazy, crazy, hazy days of summer are? I mean, hazy, yes...it's been H-O-T. But there has been nothing lazy about this summer thus far.

I've got so much to share with you soon. But I feel as though I might overwhelm you with pictures AND news. [smile] I know...we can only take so much in the online world.

So...I will be back -hopefully Monday, with an amazing knock-out post and no more pictures ok. Wow...saying that it will be a knock-out post just added all kinds of pressure to me...perhaps I should just say an O-K post on Monday. [smile]

Enjoy the rest of the pics.










1 comment:

Kim said...

Nicki,
Thanks for sharing your pics. Looks like you all had a great time. Looking forward to your "ok" post which I am sure will be great! Hope you are able to find a bit of "lazy" time this weekend!