Thursday, February 11, 2010

this and that

Today I'm headed to Asheville to be with my mom for her 5th round of chemo. Hopefully the weather will be nice to me as I drive up there. Please be in prayer for her. She has a blog that she writes on and I'd love for you to check it out and leave her a thought of encouragement.

Click here to visit.

Also my awesome mentor and friend has a devotion running this week on the She Seeks site so be sure to check that out. {http://sheseeks.org/find-truth}

AND, today on the She Seeks site her video blog is running that I had a chance to tape with her! SO MUCH FUN. Use the link above to find that vlog too.

Ok, so short and sweet today. Ahhh...if life were always that easy.

Have a blessed rest of your week!

Much love in Him.

1 comment:

jen said...

Hey Nicki, Hope all is well for you guys today.

Jen