Wednesday, April 23, 2008

One last thing! 2nd post today

Ok, clothes are ready to be thrown into the suitcase, that is in the attic.......=) waiting for my man to get home to get that thing down!! I'm so not cutting it close or anything!! =) So I thought I would do one last tag before I jump out the door. And this just might encourage my man a wee bit! Jennifer tagged me for this one! How appropriate is that this is my 500 post!!! WHO HOO!!!

Top Ten Things I Love

About My Husband Tag

1. He is a super hotie

2. He can fix ANYTHING. I'm soooo serious!!

3. He is a super, super hard worker

4. He is the most determined person I know!

5. He is so sweet and kind

6. He makes me laugh

7. He believes in me

8. He is an AWESOME runner!!

9. He is a great dad

10. He is super super smart!

And Taylor KNOWS not to ask me

for help with her homework! she always says, "I'll just wait until

daddy gets home!" Keep in mind, she's in second grade!! heee

hee!! =)

5 comments:

concerned parent said...

What a cheerleader you are and nice post!

Sharon Brumfield said...

Hey I thought you were gone.
You must have found a computer...couldn't stay away from us could you?
Hope you are having a good time.
Enjoy dressing up.....take plenty of pictures.
Love ya girl!

Faith said...

Hey girl! Hope you've had a great weekend. Wish you could have been at the conference! It was incredible! Hope the wedding was wonderful!
P.S. Saw your van at Chick-fil-A Friday evening...I guess Kris and Kennedy had a date!

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

Oh Griend - this is just so awesome. What a miracle to see!! I love this - prasie Him!! love, Leigh

Lisa N Alexander said...

I did this too! Now my husband the comedian wanted to know if I stole your list too!