Thursday, July 19, 2007

Today is the day!!

I'm so excited and up early to get the troops rounded up and to my sweet friend's house. PRAY for HER as she keeps all three of my girls plus her two today for the closing!! =) I hardly slept last night, I'm just excited and nervous about this new adventure that will begin in a few short hours! God is so good and I truly see His hands upon this. There have been MANY and I mean MANY bumps in this road.......but here we are at the end and I just can't wait.

Surely I will be quite emotional after this closing today! It's been very stressful the past few days and there have been a few things that have happened that I've seen the enemy trying to get his hands on this........not happening!

This has been a huge learning process....even though this is our second house that we've bought..we were SO CLUELESS when we bought our first house (only being barely 20 and 21 years old) that this time I feel like I have a much better understanding of things. Although, I'm still clueless on many issues!=) But, I didn't come on here to talk about me or what I'm going through........I want to rejoice with you today because our God is so big, so mighty and there is NOTHING our God cannot do!! HE is allowing his hands to be upon this and I feel like he's got my back like never before!!

Well, I gotta go, I'm not sure if I'll be posting the next few days and I'm sure it will be chaos trying to get some of this big stuff done.........but I will post pics as the before and after things start happening!! Can't wait to show you!! Have a BLESSED day!!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Praying that all goes very smoothly today.

pinkmommy said...

Congratulations on the closing today! Can't wait to see pics!!

Renee said...

So glad you are finally closing! Saying a little prayer.

Sharon Brumfield said...

Stopping in to say, HI!
Glad this day has finally arrived. You have fun with your new gift from God. I'll check in some while I am gone.
I'll be praying the transition goes smoothly.