Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Beautiful day!!

I've gotten a late start again this morning. Princeton is off to the vet with Kris to have his "manhood" calmed down!!! =) He's getting fixed thank goodness. Princeton is a sweet pup, but he is wild. Hopefully this will calm him down a little bit, but I'm not sure it will totally solve the problem. So, I had to run Taylor to school and I overslept, which I'm surprised about, normally I wake right up.

Well, anyways......it's so pretty outside today. Yesterday was pretty too! The girls and I stayed outside forever! It was just so nice. I think I'll take Kennedy for a long walk today too. Since I haven't been to the Y in almost a week, I'm getting a little nervous about this race at the end of this month. Kris assures me it's ok to walk some, but I'm determined to run the whole thing. I'm not going to "try" I'm going to do it. I'm sure I'll have to walk a little but I'm pressing for the goal!

So, today is decision day. I've got to decide about this job at the hospital, I'm supposed to go tomorrow and get all my physical stuff done so if I plan on telling them no, it's going to have to be today. Of course my heart is anxious, it's going in both directions. I've been super busy this week with my home business, which is good, so I haven't had a lot of time to just think about it. I woke up this morning and I thought, I'm going to tell them no, then as I was driving home, I was like well, maybe I should take it. UGHH.....I'm praying constantly about it, and I feel like this verse has really hit home to me the past two days, Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with ALL of your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and HE will make your paths straight." Once again I've been running to everyone else for advice and even some have been giving me some unwanted advice. Don't you think it's funny how someone will give you advice that is so opposite to their life??? =) That phrase of "walk the walk BEFORE you talk" comes to mind! But, I've also been running to God quite a bit, just praying this verse constantly. Kris is so just "whatever you want" about the whole situation.

I can explain it like this, I feel like God shut the door twice to this job. VERY CLEARLY. I just want to make sure that I'm not trying to push open a door that's not supposed to be opened. And to be honest, that's how I feel, I feel like everything is way to complicated. The first time I worked for CMC, it was NOT like this. Everything fell right into place, very easily. And I know that it was God's provision for our family at that time. It was exactly what we needed. I'm just not sure God would send me a job JUST to buy a house. BUT, it would help Kris out too, but I'm not so sure he cares about all that. I feel like God's saying to me, whoa.....I've got my hands upon that!

Uh...what to do? what to do??? Well, if you feel lead post your thoughts! =) You know I'm ALWAYS looking for some advice!! Have a blessed day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nikki, just reading your blog. I love your pictures. Personally, I am not sure if this is the right job for you right now. If this takes you away from going to church with your family on Sundays-it seems like a big price to pay in order to take a job you are not sure about. Well thats my thought for the day. Take care, Sheila

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Thanks Shelia, I think your right!! =) Have a great day!!