Thursday, January 04, 2007

Did you hear?

I was watching the news yesterday and I was quite surprised by something I heard. Apparently Pat Robertson is predicting that in September of this year the United States is going to be attacked in some way and millions of people may die! He claims that God has told him this directly! That's a pretty big claim. Now, I've watched Pat on the 700 club a few times. I don't know a whole lot about his past predications but, I know that he's not always been right on the money! However, I still can't help but be a little uneasy about this prediction. Especially after last Sunday's message from Dr. Brown on the end times. I know Satan would love more than anything for me to get all worked up and all upset about this predictions I've heard. I'm sure a lot of people have! But, I refuse to allow Satan to steal my joy today. Whatever is going to happen, is going to happen. There is nothing I can do or say that will stop it! But what I can do, is lay all of my fears down at God's feet and trust Him to protect us through these times. Do I think we should take this seriously? I don't know....I know the bible says to be aware of false prophets and people making claims about the coming of Christ, but that's not what Pat's doing. He's claiming that something really bad is going to happen. I was so sad as I watched the show The View for a few seconds yesterday. One of the hosts said that people would listen to a psychic if they said this was going to happen but she think's Pat Robertson is crazy. What is happening to this world that we would put or trust into a psychic before God? Not that I'm saying what Pat is saying is true, I don't know if it is or not. I guess only time and God will tell that!

Yesterday, I had some time to really sit down and finish up this bible study. I'm trying to gather all of my thoughts on this angel study that I did. There is just SO much information! I'm almost done, just one more week to get it all done! I didn't hear anything yesterday from my interview. Maybe today!!! I must have called and checked my messages a million times yesterday while I was out! Don't want to miss the call! =) I have peace just knowing that God is taking care of every little detail!

The girls went to the dentist yesterday. It was Hope's first time! She did extremely well. Hope's preschool teacher stopped me yesterday and told me something Hope had said to her. They call her HopeAnn at school. She had brought her American girl doll to school with her, (they wore matching outfits!), and Mrs.Kelly asked HopeAnn if she wanted to share her doll with everyone. Mrs.Kelly told me she went up to her and whispered, I don't like people in my FACE! and then walked away!!! I thought that was so funny! She says the most off-the wall things. Like the other day the girls were outside and they were driving their bumper cars around and Hope stands up in the middle of the street and SCREAMS on the top of her lungs, TAYLOR STOP IT!!! YOU'RE FREAKIN ME OUT!!! I was like, oh my....Where did she hear that??? =) hmmm...guess we'll never know! Taylor has just never been one to say things like that. But, Hope she is like a little tape recorder! She repeats, and repeats and repeats!!!

Well, I hear that baby saying MA MA MA MA up in her crib, guess I'd better go. Sorry not, much depth to my quiet time today! I hope you have a blessed day!!!

No comments: