Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Waiting Game...

I MUST be in a period of testing!!!! I have been waiting TWO months now trying to get back into the hospital part-time. Every time I "open the door", it only just opens a crack. But it's never been completely shut either. So, I started thinking, well maybe God really doesn't want me to go back to work... And then I sat down and paid the bills...=)Taylor is DEFINITELY not getting a hot air balloon for Christmas!!! =) (I'm so kidding!!!! But she really did ask for one!)

So I continue to wait and search out God's perfect plan, I know He's got it all worked out. This morning I turn to Matthew 6:25 "
Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?"

I love further down in Matt 6:34 it says this: Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day had enough trouble of it's own." Isn't that the truth?

I've been writing about finances this week for our next bible study. It's been quite a challenge. Thankfully Kris and I have been through many studies on this subject, and I've been digging through my notes. But a heart full of knowledge and a heart full of desire are two very different things!

Yesterday was a long day...The girls were at eachother all day. I think that Hope may be getting strep because she was so rude all day yesterday, and that's not like her to act like that unless something is wrong. Kennedy's ears are bothering her again. I don't even know whether I should take her back to the dr. or not. She has her appt to see the ENT next week and I know that the dr. is just going to put her on ANOTHER antibiotic. That poor girl. She's had a rough two months.

Taylor said something very funny yesterday. I was feeding Kennedy her dinner and Taylor comes and sits down next to me with like ten books. I looked at her like, "What are you doing?" she simply smiles at me and says, "What? I'm exercising my brain...I've watched to much TV today." I couldn't help but laugh. She's so on the ball ALL the time!!! That girl will read to a wall! She's a reading machine!!!

So, I'm going today to try and get these girls pictures made again. I really hope they will come out good. So, I guess I'd better go get them all up and prettied up! Have a very blessed "worry-free" day!!!

No comments: