Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Late night...Late start...

Last night I went to a good friend's cookie exchange. I've never actually made it to any of the one's I've been invited to before so, this was my first one. It was a lot of fun! A lot of points but...A lot of fun! My flex points are pretty much gone this week. So, I've got to buckle down the rest of the week!

I was so upset yesterday as I went to pick up our pictures that I had taken the girls to get made. After all that work...they came out AWFUL, and it was not my girl's fault, the color and quality of the pictures was just horrible. Like they weren't even in the center of the picture!!! So, today I've called and made them another appointment at the Picture People for tomorrow morning. They are the only place where I know we can get the pictures in one hour! So forgive me everyone, your Christmas cards are going to be VERY late this year. Next year I know just to suck it up and pay for a great picture! I'm always trying to "save" and now look at this mess I'm in!!! =)

So we all slept in this morning, 7:30!!!! Woo hoo!!! That's late for my girls!! Normally they are up by 6:30 at the latest. I was so glad they slept in because I stayed up way to late last night watching this show on National Geographic. I still don't know how I felt about it. It was all about the life of Christ and Israel. It left me feeling a little eerie and uncomfortable. Then as soon as that was over they had another documentary on Revelation. I actually had to turn it off half way through because it was causing me to get really nervous and scared about things. It was very interesting but to be honest I really don't even want to know what the "end" is going to be like. It's going to be horrible and I think it's going to be worse than anyone could ever portray it! Some people actually believe that we are living in the end now. I don't know where I stand on that issue, but I don't like the uneasy feeling it leaves me.

Well, it's an un-eventful day around here. Laundry and cleaning. I know the next three days are busy so I figure I better get all the boring stuff done today. Have I mentioned the fact on how much I hate doing laundry???? =) Have a blessed day!!!

No comments: