Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Awesome night!

I've gotten a late start today, so this entry will be short. Bible study was so great last night. God's spirit is definitely moving in these ladies lives. It's just so awesome to have had the privilege of writing this study and seeing people getting things out of it!! We were talking about the fruits of the spirit last night. And everyone participated and it was just a great time of fellowship and growth! We even had a new person!!! I was so excited!! I've challenged each of us, myself included to find one person that we can reach out to and invite them to bible study. Yes, bible study is for personal growth but if we aren't pouring ourselves into others lives then the purpose is defeated!

We have two more weeks of the Lord I messed up, Fessed up, Now Raise me up study and then we will take a short break for Christmas. I'm excited to get started on the next six-week session. Where will God lead????

I still haven't heard back from my interview yet. It's very frustrating, I just want to know either way. I'm not anxious or worried about it, I just want to know! =) I really think Kris wants me to work again, which makes me a little sad, but I know he has a lot of pressure on him to provide. So, I will do whatever I have to and wherever God leads me. I'm trusting in the Lord for this!!!

Well, I'd better go, it's back to my normal routine of the Y, Tues, Wed, Thurs. I did actually go yesterday afternoon for just like 30 minutes. But, I felt much better after I was done! Take care, and I hope you have a blessed day!!!

No comments: