Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Time to REGROUP

Hey everyone, I hope you are all having a good morning. I don't know what it is, but I just feel like when I come on here and write, that I've just talked to so many friends and it just makes my day feel so much better. And it's been a rough day so far. Well, I shouldn't say rough but challenging. I overslept this morning, my normal alarm clock (Hopie) slept in today and it just messed me all up!!! I didn't get to have my coffee and quiet time before the whole house was awake and what a difference this day has been. About an hour ago, I threatened them with chores if they didn't leave me alone so I could have my time with the Lord. It didn't work. About five minutes later Hope was asking for a snack. And I just don't know what to do about this hitting eachother stuff. Any advice anyone? They are really starting to get so mad at eachother that they just hit. Yesterday Taylor came up to me and said, Hope hit me, what should I do? I've been teaching them about mercy so I said, I think you should show her mercy and just walk away. Taylor got so mad and stomped off and yelled FINE I'll SHOW HER MERCY. BUT NEXT TIME I'M NOT. I couldn't help but laugh. I'm so glad God's not like that with us. Aren't you? So, I still haven't gotten all of these clothes organized and it's all a bit overwhelming still. Yesterday was just a crazy day and I didn't get much done. So I'd better stop procrastinating and get started. I hope you have a blessed day!!!

No comments: