I'm emotional today.
There are many reasons why I'm feeling this way and I don't really know that you want to hear all of my business but oh well....here is my top ten at the moment.
1.My sweet lil nephew...is having some problems with his head, please pray for him and I will update you soon once I get all the details. And it just makes me sad that he's so stikin far away...I wish I could just squeeze him. Because, he just might be the cutest thing I've ever seen.
2. Went to Ikea yesterday and they informed me that this will be the last time Taylor can come to the childcare....girlfriend has grown two inches since the last time we went.....no joke. Which pushes her over the tip of the line in which they measure to see if she can come in....Why this made me misty eyed???
3. Moving. Ya'll.....I don't know how my marriage or my kids have survived moving 6 times in 9 years. *Sighs*
4. This "lil" thing called a book proposal......not so little, not so easy, not so stress-free. Very scared and oh ya....it's in two weeks. She Speaks!
5. Hormones? Do they make a temporary insanity from moving drug? If so, someone please INFORM ME.
6. Thinking about this being the last summer I will be seeing a 3-year-old with squishy booty cheeks hanging out of a swimsuit....I mean, there is just nothing more precious in the whole world. And it makes me sad that these little things keep growing on me. And I'm just not ok with it, for tonight. But perhaps the next time she again attempts to flush her foot down the toilet....I will wish these days away again.
7. Just saw, "My Sister's Keeper"......oh my goodness, still crying from it. I won't give all the details away but it's a tear jerker!!
8. Hopie (6) informed me the other day through sobbing tears that she feels "lost" in this family of ours.......broke my heart and not sure what to do.....I need more hours in the day it seems.
9. My girls leaving their school.......this still has me very sad....and they are sad and it makes me sad. I guess I still just don't understand why the Lord is doing this.....but I know He has a plan and in that.....I find rest. (tears)
10. No matter what I do, I just can't make time stand still.(more tears)Girls keep growing, Life keeps changing and Time gets away way to easily.
Ya'll...my heart is raw as I write this.
I'm in a tender, foreign spot in my life. One that I'm not quite sure I understand or want to continue to go through. Yet I must press on. I have to keep carrying through. And I have to keep working through all of these days....good and bad, sad and happy.
I have to trust that the Lord is still upon His mighty throne. And that not one step of mine is ever out of His knowledge. That the Father is commanding His angels around my home, protecting us through many things I may not even know about. And to Him nothing makes His mouth drop or His feet stumble.
He is still my God.
And I...am still His girl.
Though I stumble and I fall, daily here it seems.....He will still pick me up from all of this.....set my feet upon the rock and I will stand with hands lifted high, while my Abba Father picks me up to carry me through the rest of this journey.
Because all this girl right here really is, is just a broken down Jesus girl......who got rescued by a King.
And what a King He is that he just continues to make all days new.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
I'm emotional today.