Thursday, February 28, 2008

HE is working!!!

I didn't intend on blogging today, b/c it's just been a busy day, but I just HAD to come on here and give a big ol AMEN to so many people who are supporting me! A special thanks to Leigh, ya'll have to go check out her comment in the last post it was AMAZING!! And another special thanks to my old bible study girls who are totally coming through for me, ya'll are just PRECIOUS, and a special thanks to Cindy for her comments and support!!

Tomorrow is the deadline before the price goes up after tomorrow. If you would like to participate please know that you still can, by either sending a donation via pay pal (www.paypal.com e-mail to send is knkoziarz@aol.com) or by calling the Proverbs 31 ministries office at 877-731-4663, they accept check cards or credit cards.

God is working and I am AMAZED!!! Thank you all so much I love you dearly!!! I am so humbled and completely awe struck right now!!

10 comments:

Lysa TerKeurst said...

I am praying for you right now! I can't wait to meet you at She Speaks!!!

Blessings~
Lysa

Stephanie D. said...

All right girl, I put a little something on my blog to help out for the She Speaks fund. I am so proud of you. I hope it helps.

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Lysa!!! Thank you so much!! How awesome of you to leave me a comment and to pray for this!! It's so exciting to see God work!!

Thanks Stephanie, I appreciate it!

Jenny said...

You'll make it! It will be so fun to meet everyone at the conference.

Jenny

Fields of gold said...

Hi Nicki! You have the cutest girls!! Your scholarship is zooming right along and I couldn't be happier for you! I agree with Lysa...I can't wait to meet you at She Speaks either! It's been fun emailing back and forth.

Blessings,
Samantha Reed

Sharon Brumfield said...

Hey I tried to enter you name on the laced with grace site but something is up with the comments.
I left a message with Iris.
Maybe you could leave a post and ask people to go and enter your name.
if they open the comments back up I will go each day and enter your name in my place. :)
Still praying about what I can do.
God will not let anything stand in the way of His purpose for you.

Unknown said...

Hi Nikki,

Lynn from Laced With Grace. Yes, you are now entered for both days. See you agin tomorrow.

She Rose Up said...

Nicki, I have been praying for you. I was so happy to see that a sister in Christ was able to step up and help out!

xoxo,
Maria

Sharon Brumfield said...

I went back and entered your name. I will try to remember to go back each day and enter your name. :)
Love ya girl

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Hey, I'm going, too. It's exciting to see who all is going to be there. Hope we meet.