Thursday, February 15, 2007

God hit it right on this morning!

This morning, I sit down and I opened up my devotional and I'm.......not surprised........but so just happy, because God lead me right to what I needed to hear. It's about trying until you succeed. I'm faced with an obsticle this morning. Everything has been falling right into place with my buisiness adventure. And I mean everything. I'm waiting on one more thing to arrive before I can offically get started but, other than that everything is right on. Well, on Monday the hopsital called me for an interview. I haven't shared with ya'll because I wasn't even sure I was going to go. Well, it's today. So, I guess I'm going to go, but it doesn't mean I'm going to even accept the position. It's even less hours than the interview I had before so, that's a good thing, but I'm just not sure I can go through this whole process again. But, I'm not stressed out. I know God is going to lead me in the right way, and I know without doubt that he has given me this plan of action.

That's the great thing about God, if you really go to Him and seek his direction, he's going to show you personally what the right thing to do is! So maybe I do both of these jobs? I know it's possible but I really like the first at home job better! =) Kris really didn't have an opinion about this either. He says whatever I feel is right. So is that what God is trying to show me this morning? To not give up, to give it one more try? God is not a God of failure. He's a God full of success! And I know through him and only him will he grant me success in anything I do!

Yesterday was just an awesome day! I know today is also an awesome day, but it's a busy day. But I know that God is right here beside me guiding me through each step and showing me the way to go. I just have to be still and listen. And then I have to follow. Yes Lord, you lead and I will follow!

No comments: