Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sunday Morning

I haven't written in a couple of days for two reasons. 1. I really don't have much to say and 2. We've all come down with a terrible cold or something. It started with me and now has spread to Kennedy and Hope Ann. They are both pretty miserable today. Kris wasn't feeling great yesterday either. I rarely get sick, (don't have time too) so when I do, it really knocks me out! It's funny how kids can have a fever of 103+ and be running around wild but when us adults get a cold we're in bed the whole day! I was hoping they would be feeling better so we could go to church today but Kennedy's nose is a little greenish and I know they don't want her in the nursery!

Thank you all for your prayers and support for Craig and Dawn. We still haven't talked to them directly, which is very understandable, but they have talked to my mother-in law a couple of times. I think they are doing as well as you can in a situation like this. My heart just aches everytime I think of them, which is all day. So, please continue to lift them up to the Lord!

I'm so nervous about tomorrow night. It's the bible study's first meeting! Since this tragedy and me being sick, I really haven't felt like getting everything together. I know time has run out so I'd better get myself together. This has been such a long time in praying and seeking God I just have to give it all to Him. After all like I've said many times, I've got nothing to say, it's only Him speaking. I'm really looking foreword to having a group of ladies to study God's word with again. I miss the old bible study group tremendously!

Life is getting busy again, I've enjoyed a couple of months of calmness but now with bible study starting and cheer leading season is just around the corner, a friend and I are coaching together for Taylor and her daughter's team. (scary thought!) Taylor's started ice-skating lessons now and all the busy things of Christmas are up and coming. It means a lot of work for Kris at the church. Poor Kennedy, she's just along for the ride all the time! =) I don't look foreword to the day where they all have different activities! I will be an official "chauffeur".

Well, I guess I'd better go, I know Lord this is supposed to be a day of rest, Forgive me now...........I know it's not going to be. I hope you all are doing well. Have a blessed day!!!!

No comments: