Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Quiet Morning!!!

What a rare morning this is! Hope is at pre-school and Kennedy was ready for an early nap so I finally have some peace and quiet! It was a busy morning as usual. I woke up a few minutes late so I didn't get to have a very deep quiet time today. Mondays and Tuesdays are very hard to wake up on time for some reason. I went back to the Y this morning. I was kinda mad at myself for not going at all last week. I know I was sick and the girls were sick but I could have at least gone one or two days. But, I'm not going to beat myself up, I know I can't go back and change last week but I can only focus on this week, one day at a time. But I feel better that I got my workout over with, at least for today!

Bible study was great last night! My heart has just been blessed by the ladies that are coming. Even though I had left out two pages of last weeks study, I still think we all got a lot out of it! =) Sorry girls! Our topic last night was light and darkness. I was so glad that everyone was willing to share what God had said to them as well. I think that's so important in a small group bible study for everyone to open up and share what God is saying! And I already see God working in our lives through our time together! It's neat! I asked the ladies to please hold me accountable in this weight loss thing. I know it is really effecting my relationship with the Lord, because it's a stronghold in my life! I will get through this, I know I will have victory in Him.

I've finished reading this book by Joyce Meyer called Look Great Feel Great. It's so awesome. The thing is, she doesn't exactly give you this diet to follow, it's more a spiritual thing. And at first I was a little disappointed because I always need some kind of guide lines to follow in a "diet". But she stresses, that this is not a diet. A lot of it is just common sense! Eating the things that God has created and intended for our bodies to eat and normal activity levels. Having three kids, I feel like I'm very "active", I don't exactly have a lot of time to just sit around and watch TV anymore. But, I think it's taking that a step further. So obviously the activity level that I have isn't taking this weight off, so I've got to raise that level up.

So, one day at a time. One step at a time. One pound at a time. As of today, I've only lost 2pds. But the awesome thing is, I don't really feel like I've had to work really hard to lose those two pounds. I mean, going to the Y is work but other than that, it's been very simple steps. So, 38 more to go! AHHHH. =)

Well, I hope you all are having a very blessed CHILLYDay!


No comments: