Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Mysteries of God!!!!

I have about fifty questions flowing from my heart right now! God is speaking!!! What a great quiet time I've had, I just had to share my thoughts with you. I was reading still through Genesis, the creation story, and things are popping out at me that I've just never seen before.

First, I am truly in awe of God. He is so amazing that He just SAYS something and it is. So, I was getting to the part where God created Adam. It's like the climax of a huge movie in my head right now! And I'm just trying to picture this. First, it says that man is created in the image of God, so I'm trying to picture God, making Adam. What I would give just to have a glimpse of this amazing act! I'm just trying to picture God reaching down into the ground and forming a MAN!!! And I guess I never realized how much we are really like God, in our image that is. Sometime I picture God as this giant figure sitting on a throne (which He is) but it really brings it down to a personal level if you think of God looking like us.

Now, here is the biggest mystery that I don't think I will ever be able to wrap my mind around. I want to know as God is creating everything, and creating man, where is He going afterwards? Like, He is so mysterious, how He just appears and does something, and then He's gone. Is He going back to heaven or does He live in the garden with them? What are the angels doing through this whole process? There is a clue that says they are around in Gen 1:26, It says this, "Let US make main in our image........." So obviously God is speaking to someone, He's not just talking to himself.

Oh I just have a million thoughts running through my head, but I have to go, breakfast to make and kids to get off to school! I'll try to write more details of all this AMAZING stuff tomorrow. I hope you have a blessed day!

No comments: