Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Great start!

Last night was our first night of bible study! I was so excited that all of my praying and seeking was finally going to be put into action. It's really easy to have a vision but it's another thing to actually make that vision happen. I'm amazed at who God has brought to this group and I know God has big plans for each of us ladies. It was just so good to be in fellowship again with other believers and to be there for the same purpose, to grow! It was a real blessing for me.

Taylor had a field trip to an apple farm yesterday. We had a great time but my allergies are paying for it today! There was SO much hay and dust everywhere that I think my sinus are in shock! The weather was great, it wasn't to cold so I was glad. Kennedy did so good in the back-pack, she was just having a great time! Hope had fun too, she always likes to be with her big sissy, so it makes it very exciting for her.

I'm doing ok on this weight loss journey. I know it's going to be a long process and there's going to be bumps in the road. I had quite a few over the weekend. It's so hard when we get so busy, it's easier just to "grab" something. But, I'm really trying to get back on track today, I know I've got a long road ahead of me and it's only going to come through this "day by day" attitude. Kennedy is still sick so the Y is out today. But that doesn't mean I can't still do something here at home. Well, I'd better get busy with my day. I hope you all are having a very blessed day! Take care!

No comments: