Friday, September 08, 2006

Update

Has your mother ever told you..........."If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all?" Well, that's why I haven't written in a few days. It's been a week!!! Martha is doing better thank the Lord!! But she was supposed to be able to come home today but now isn't due to some breathing problems. So, I'm still very worried about her. Plus I miss her terribly. Do you know what it's like to see someone 4 or 5 times a DAY (every time we walk outside!) and then not to see her at all. It's sad. The girls have been really sad too. We went and saw Mrs. Martha the other night. Her spirits seemed better but I could tell she was having a hard time breathing still. So, we wait and keep on praying!

I hardly got any sleep last night. I believe Kennedy has her first cold. She was having a hard time breathing and she was coughing a lot due to the congestion. She's been a little better today but after being up with her for three hours and then Kris left for his race at 3:30am, then I had to get up at 5:30 to take all three of them to drop Taylor off, I'm just a little tired today. So......I must confess, I haven't had a quiet time today. I hope we can all get some rest tonight and I'll be able to start the day ready to go.

Well, I'm going to go, much to do and no one else is going to get it done! Have a blessed day!!!

No comments: