Friday, August 25, 2006

Please Pray!!!

I have a prayer request that has been very deep in my heart over the past year. A couple from our Sunday School class, their names are April and PR, were trying to adopt a baby girl named Juliana one year ago. They became her foster parents in hopes of adoption. Well to make a long complicated story short, they are not sure if they are going to be able to keep her. They have been through this battle and back again!!! No one understands the court systems and the laws but it's all very complicated. The bottom line is this baby needs to stay with April and PR. Please pray for safety for this baby while she begins her overnight visits with the birth dad and pray for God to show April and PR His will. My heart is just broken for this family!!!! Please say a prayer for them! Kris and I are going to a marriage retreat later today. I'm excited to get away. It was really hard to get all the girls situated, they are all going to different places! But I think it should be fun, we have some friends that are going so it will be a nice "getaway". But a friend of mine told me that when you go to a Baptist marriage retreat, you either come back and are more in love and happier, or you're ready for a divorce! So, let's hope for the 1st option! We'll be fine I'm sure!! =) I'm a little nervous about leaving Kennedy. She's going through this separation anxiety stuff big time. And she won't have her crazy sisters around so she might be a little lonely. But I'm sure she'll be fine. She's staying with Kris's mom. Hope is going with my mom, and Taylor has a Birthday party sleepover so that worked out good! They are going to Libby Lu's! So much fun!!! Well, I hope you all have a great weekend. I'll be digging through Jeremiah on Monday!! Have a blessed day!!!

No comments: