Monday, November 02, 2009

Confessions of a slacker momma

Truth be told....the camera phone is getting a lot more hits these days than oh say the ACTUAL camera.

Sorry. ;)

I'm a slacker.

So check this super girl out! Whoo hooo! Mommy let her get all wild this year with red hair dye and all. {Oh sweet Jesus only let her want to do such things on un-goldy holidays of the sorts}

And you saw the boo in the previous post.....so this one is old news....but is she ever old news? I mean....really.


And check out that cool girl who's a twister game! And again, the slacker momma who didn't take a picture of just.....her. She sure does have red and green hair!



And look who else decided to join in all the fun? Yup.....didn't you KNOW I was married to a surgeon?? Oh yes....I must've left that tiny detail out. {wink} Ahem.....surgeons...electricians...all the same. Messing with dangerous stuff.

Lest you think I didn't join in all the fun....you are very wrong. There is just no proof. ;) I was a construction worker...hard hat and all. Which happen to come in very handy when the rain came pouring down.

We had a great time trick or treating in our new neighborhood and had a chance to meet lot's of new friends.


It was a lot of fun....even if the boo turned out to be a trick or treater drop-out after about five houses. The rain was just to much for her. Oh well....maybe next year. :)
How was your trick or treats?



3 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Oh my goodness...everyone looks great! Did that Twister outfit come like that - or did someone make it? I think I may totally have to snag that idea for next year!

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Hey Rebecca! We got it at Walmart...but I saw a homemade one, it was super easy, they just sewed the sides of the game board/plastic thing together and then cut a hole for the arms and head. It was cute. :)

Bethany said...

Your girls look super cute! Glad you all had so much fun, even in the rain!