Monday, August 10, 2009

She Seeks is ready to roll!!

Hey Sweet friends,

Just wanted to pop on here for a second while I'm at the mercy of my neighbor turning his wifi on...and off....on and...off. :) We ARE getting our own service but they can't get out here until next week.

Ok, so while I have 3.2 second to do this..:), I wanted to share with you an incredible new ministry that is rolling today!

It's called She Seeks.

Visit the website here: www.sheseeks.org and check it out and pass the word ok??!!

Ok, I'll be back soon with a big prayer request, updates and pictures galore.

Have a great week friends, be back when the mercy of wifi shows itself to me again. :)

Much love,
Nicki

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

going to check it out! You have me quite interested!

Faith said...

It looks great!! How exciting!

North Jersey Christian Writers Group said...

Nicki,
I'm so excited to get on board with She Seeks. And so is my 20 year old daughter!

After She Speaks, I was on vacation with my family, then I attended a writers conference in Philly. Busy, busy, busy! But I'm back home now, and will be sending you some devos in the right format!

Thanks for considering me. Keep in touch!
With love,
Susan