Monday, November 20, 2006

Nothing.............

I have put off writing on this blog for about 45 minutes now...........I know I said I'd be honest about this weight loss, but it's getting REALLY frustrating now........I weighed myself this morning and I've lost NOTHING. I can't tell you how frustrating this is. I don't really know why I'm so surprised. Yes, I worked out great this week but to be totally honest I haven't eaten the best. Plus, I've had three days in a row of Kris's birthday celebrations which means I haven't been exactly eating salad and chicken! =)I used to be able to work out and eat whatever I wanted, I really didn't even think much about it. But of course I was 40 pounds lighter too. Now, we have thanksgiving this week.........great!!! Thanksgiving and Halloween, not my favorite holidays!! They both revolve around food.

I'm so glad bible study is tonight, I just seriously need to be held accountable this week. I have to stay focused. My legs are still so sore from that stinkin step class........maybe physically I wasn't ready for that yet. But Kris says I should just keep on, it will get better. That's easy for him to say after her ran 13.5 miles in like 1 1/2, and is walking just fine today, plus he eats HORRIBLE. It's just not fair.

Wow, so I'm quite whiny this morning!!! I guess I'm just frustrated. I can't ever seem to have it all in balance - quite times, eating right, exercising, housework or laundry. It seems like one of those areas is always messed up. Oh I wish it was. Well, I'd better go and quite complaining. It's not doing me any good.

Here is my verse for today: Proverbs 16:3 "Commit to the Lord whatever you do and your plans will succeed."
Lord, I'm committed to getting this weight off!!!! I give it all to you!!

I hope you have a blessed day!!!
"Successful lives are made of Successful Days!"

No comments: